If 3 or more consecutive early losses or any mid-trimester loss, consider:
• Thrombophilia testing
• Hysterosonogram (HSG) to check for abnormalities of uterine cavity
• Genetic Counselling +/- maternal and paternal karyotyping
• Cervical cerclage at 13-14 weeks of pregnancy (for cervical insufficiency only)
• Medications: low dose ASA (if previous PET/or high risk for PET), evidence of previous placental abruption/thrombosis)
• Progesterone supplementation (some evidence in luteal phase defects and prevention of preterm labour.
If you want to change selection, open original toplevel document below and click on "Move attachment"
|status||not read|| ||reprioritisations|
|last reprioritisation on|| ||suggested re-reading day|
|started reading on|| ||finished reading on|