Language Book and Resource Recommendations
Get these now:
- A good grammar book.
- Get one that you like and fits your level.
- A phrase book.
- A frequency dictionary.
- These save a lot of time.
- A pronunciation guide.
- These can be software or books with CDs.
- Dictionaries - bilingual and monolingual.
- A thematic vocabulary book
- These arrange the words in your language by theme (words about cars, food, medical words, etc.)
If you want to change selection, open original toplevel document below and click on "Move attachment"
|status||not read|| ||reprioritisations|
|last reprioritisation on|| ||reading queue position [%]|
|started reading on|| ||finished reading on|