#5C #Drummelsmith #Pneumonias #Respiratory
• Series of short expiratory coughing bursts working to expel mucus
• Inspiratory gasp with whoop as air passes turbulently through mucus
• Sometimes vomiting and cyanosis after coughing spells. Cough may produce thick mucus plugs.
• Paroxysms may occur up to 30 times a day, more at night. Child may appear normal and sleep between them.
If you want to change selection, open document below and click on "Move attachment"
- (no access) - Drummelsmith.Pneumonias.Slides, p7
|status||not read|| ||reprioritisations|
|last reprioritisation on|| ||suggested re-reading day|
|started reading on|| ||finished reading on|