#5C #Drummelsmith #Pneumonias #Respiratory
Pneumonias are also commonly classified by likely source
• Community-acquired pneumonias (CAP)
• Healthcare-acquired pneumonias
• Hospitals, nursing homes, etc.
• Ventilator-associated pneumonia (VAP)
• Prevalent pathogens differ between these groups
• No parallel to typical/atypical symptomatic presentations
• e.g. CAP may be caused by Streptococcus pneumoniae (typical presentation), influenza (atypical presentation), Legionella (usually atypical but may be typical)
If you want to change selection, open document below and click on "Move attachment"
- (no access) - Drummelsmith.Pneumonias.Slides, p17
|status||not read|| ||reprioritisations|
|last reprioritisation on|| ||suggested re-reading day|
|started reading on|| ||finished reading on|